Information System Development
Selection of Development Methodologies
My objective is, ‘to research the selection of information system development methodologies in order improve information systems.’
KeywordsWorld View System Methodology Soft System Methodology Information System Development Engineering Information System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CFM Group Limited., 1994, “Outsourcing: Fitting into the business equation”, CFM Group, Marlow.Google Scholar
- Connnor, D., 1985, “Information System Specification & Design Road Map,” Prentice-Hall, New Jersey.Google Scholar
- Jackson, M.C., and Keys, P., 1984, Towards a system of systems methodologies, JORS, 35: 473–86.Google Scholar
- Peat Marwick. 1990, “Runaway Computer Systems”, KPMG, London.Google Scholar
- Mansell, G.J., 1993, The failures method and soft systems methodology, Systemist Vol 15: 4.Google Scholar
- Methlie, L.B., 1979, Systems requirements analysis — methods and models, In: Proceedings of International Federation of Information Processing conference, Bonn, June 1979.Google Scholar
- Olle, T.W., Hagelstein, J., Macdonald, LG., Rolland, C, Sol, H.Q., Van Assche, F.J.M., Verrijn-Stuart, A.A., 1991, “Information Systems Methodologies: A Framework for Understanding,” Addison-Wesley, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1995