Cytosolic and Plasmamembranes Enzymatic Activities During Diethylnitrosamine-Induced Carcinogenesis in Rat Liver
It is well known that lipid peroxidation is strongly decreased in hepatomas with respect to normal liver and the extent of this decrease is proportional to that of dedifferentiation1,2.
KeywordsAdenylate Cyclase Cytosolic Fraction Guanylate Cyclase Hepatoma Cell Line ALDH Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.T. J. Player, Lipid peroxidation in rat liver, hepatomas and regenerating liver, in: “Free Radicals, Lipid Peroxidation and Cancer”, D. C. H. McBrien and T. F. Slater, eds., Academic Press, London (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Hauptlorenz, H. Esterbauer, W. Moll, R. Pumpel, E. Schauenstein and B. Puschendorf, Effects of the lipid peroxidation product 4-hydroxynonenal and related aldehydes on proliferation and viability of cultured Ehrlich ascites tumor cells, Biochem. Pharmacol. 34:3803 (1985).PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.M. U. Dianzani, Biochemical effects of saturated and unsaturated aldehyde, in: “Free Radicals, Lipid Peroxidation and Cancer”, D. C. H. McBrien and T. F. Slater, eds., Academic Press, London (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Barrera, S. Martinotti, V. Fazio, V. Manzari, L. Paradisi, M. Parola, L. Frati and M. U. Dianzani, Effect of 4-hydroxynonenal on c-myc expression, Toxicol. Pathol. (1987) in press.Google Scholar
- 10.G. Barrera, V. M. Fazio, S. Martinotti, V. Manzari, M. G. Farace, M. U. Dianzani and L. Frati, Differenziazione ed inibizione di c-myc in cellule K562 attraverso prodotti delia lipoperossidazione cellulare, Atti V Congresso Nazionale ABCD, Sorrento (1986).Google Scholar
- 11.D. B. Solt, A. Medline and E. Farber, Rapid emergence of carcinogeninduced hyperplastic lesions in a new model for the sequential analysis of liver carcinogenesis, Amer. J. Pathol. 88:595 (1977).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1988