Flexible Versus Dedicated Automation
It was the authors’ intention, now not feasible, to publish an article based on a Forum Discussion initiated by J. C. Pearce [now at Glaxo Group Research, Ware, Herts. SG12 0DJ], This Discussion was backed by the two Forum abstracts reproduced below; the second, linked with a Poster contribution, was incorporated in the introduction to the Discussion, serving as illustrative material.
KeywordsForum Discussion Drug Analysis Unmodified Silica Senior Editor Poster Contribution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pearce, J.C., Allen, M.P. & McDowall, R.D. (1986) in Bioactive Analytes, including CNS Drugs, Peptides and Enantiomers [Vol. 16, this series] (Reid, E., Scales, B. & Wilson, I.D., eds.), Plenum, N. York, 293–296.Google Scholar
- 2.Pearce, J.C., Allen, M.P., O’Connor, S.A. & McDowall, R.D. (1988) Chemometrics Intell. Lab. Systems, in press.Google Scholar
- 4.Verillion, F., Pichon, B. & Qian, F. (1987) Int. Lab. 17, July/ August, 50–54.Google Scholar
- 5.Plummer, G. (1987) in Advances in Laboratory Automation Robotics (Strimaitis, J.R. & Hawk, G.L., eds.), Zymark Corpn., Hopkinton, MA, pp. 47–70.Google Scholar
- 6.Cunico, R., Mayer, A.G., Wehr, C.T. & Sheehan, T.L. (1986) BioChromatography 1, 6–14.Google Scholar
- 7.Arndt, R.W. (1986) Chem. Brit. 22, 974.Google Scholar