Flexible Versus Dedicated Automation
It was the authors’ intention, now not feasible, to publish an article based on a Forum Discussion initiated by J. C. Pearce [now at Glaxo Group Research, Ware, Herts. SG12 0DJ], This Discussion was backed by the two Forum abstracts reproduced below; the second, linked with a Poster contribution, was incorporated in the introduction to the Discussion, serving as illustrative material.
KeywordsHPLC Phenyl Diol Triethylamine Pyridazinone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pearce, J.C., Allen, M.P. & McDowall, R.D. (1986) in Bioactive Analytes, including CNS Drugs, Peptides and Enantiomers [Vol. 16, this series] (Reid, E., Scales, B. & Wilson, I.D., eds.), Plenum, N. York, 293–296.Google Scholar
- 2.Pearce, J.C., Allen, M.P., O’Connor, S.A. & McDowall, R.D. (1988) Chemometrics Intell. Lab. Systems, in press.Google Scholar
- 4.Verillion, F., Pichon, B. & Qian, F. (1987) Int. Lab. 17, July/ August, 50–54.Google Scholar
- 5.Plummer, G. (1987) in Advances in Laboratory Automation Robotics (Strimaitis, J.R. & Hawk, G.L., eds.), Zymark Corpn., Hopkinton, MA, pp. 47–70.Google Scholar
- 6.Cunico, R., Mayer, A.G., Wehr, C.T. & Sheehan, T.L. (1986) BioChromatography 1, 6–14.Google Scholar
- 7.Arndt, R.W. (1986) Chem. Brit. 22, 974.Google Scholar