Motor Handicaps in Childhood
Sally is a staff therapist for a child guidance clinic and their resource person for handicapped children. She brings to her position some unique qualifications in addition to her degree in counseling; Sally has been in a wheelchair since second grade.
KeywordsCerebral Palsy Muscular Dystrophy Involuntary Movement Neuromuscular Disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson, E.M. The disabled school child: A study of integration in primary schools. London: Methuen, 1973.Google Scholar
- Batshaw, M.L., and Perret, Y.M. Children with handicaps. Baltimore: Paul H. Brooks Publishing Co., 1981.Google Scholar
- Bonsett, C.A. Studies of pseudohypertrophic muscular dystrophy. Springfield: Charles C. Thomas, 1969.Google Scholar
- Cooper, J.S. Involuntary movement disorders. New York: Harper and Row, 1969.Google Scholar
- Cruickshank, W.M. Cerebral palsy, a developmental disability. Syracuse University Press, 1976.Google Scholar
- Hagberg, B. The eipdemiological panorama of major neuropediatric handicaps in Sweden. J. Apley (Ed.), in Care of the handicapped child, Laverham: The Laverham Press Ltd., 1978.Google Scholar