Automatic Inspection System for Strip of Preweathered Zinc
UNION MINIERE (UM) is a Belgian firm with an international coverage. It is one of the leading companies in the field of non-ferrous metals. With subsidiaries in several European countries, mainly in Belgium and in France but also in the US, the UM group deals with every step in the production process: mining, smelting, refining, transforming, recycling and engineering.
KeywordsLocal Defect Inspection System Negative Edge Automatic Inspection Surface Inspection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G.B. Porter and J.L. Mundy: “Visual inspection of metal surfaces”, in proceedings IEEE IECON’82 Conf., Palo Alto, California, pp 149–151, November 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Ferriere and J. R. Jaillard: “New apparatus for surface defect detection at the pickling line of USINOR’ Montataire” (IRSID-USINOR) France, in Proceedings, Conf. On-line inspection of steel products, Brussels, Belgium, pp 51–67, May 1983.Google Scholar
- 3.B.R. Suresh: “Automated visual inspection: the missing link in industrial process control”, in proceedings, 9th Annual advanced control Conf., West Lafayette, IN, USA, pp 17–27, September 1983.Google Scholar
- 6.P.A Godinez: “Inspection of surface flaws and textures”, Sensor 4, N°6, pp 27–32, 1987.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Smith: “A quick eye for surface flaws”, Image Processing, Vol 6, Issue N°l, pp 24–28, 1994.Google Scholar
- 8.A. Konig, P. Windirsch, M. Gasteier and M. Glesner: “Visual inspection in industrial manufacturing” IEEE micro, pp 26–31, June 1995.Google Scholar