Measuring the Mueller Matrix by a Multimodulator Scattering Instrument
An instrument is being constructed to measure the Mueller matrix for a scattering sample. The instrument is a modified version of that described by Fry, et al. A summary of the theory is given with pertinent extensions. A method for this precise calibration of photoelastic modulators is described.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.G. V. Rozenberg, Yu. S. Lyubovtseva, Ye. A. Kadyshevich, and N. R. Amnuil, Atmospheric and Oceanic Physics, 6, 747 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.J. C. Kemp, J. Opt. Soc. Am., 59, 950 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.R. C. Thomson, Ph.D. Thesis, Texas A & M University, (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.G. G. Stokes, Trans. Camb. Phil. Soc., 9, 399 (1852).Google Scholar
- 9.William H. Rahe, Robert J. Fraatz, Fritz S. Allen, “High Speed Photoelastic Modulation”, refer to this volume, 109.Google Scholar