Synthesis of Long YBCO, BSCCO HTSC Coatings by Gas-Detonation Spraying Technology and Gas-Flame Method of Crystallization
This technology allows for the production of long HTSC coatings for the manufacture of tapes and wires as well as shields and antennas. Gas-thermal methods allow us to obtain films (10 – 100 µm) on non-oriented substrates of arbitrary shape. A gas-flame method of crystallization allows us to obtain dense coatings with high adhesion. These HTSC composites are easily workable to shape into the desired geometry. The critical temperature of the coatings corresponds to that of the starting HTSC ceramics; T c = 82 K for YBCO and T c = 81 K, T c = 103 K for BSCCO. Values of j c =2*103 A/cm2 at T = 77 K, H = 0 have been obtained. The proposed method has high productivity and low cost.
KeywordsProcess Channel Nonoriented Substrate Film Ceramic HTSC Film Stringent Advance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V.M. Pan,“Critical currents in high temperature superconductors”, Zhurnal vsesouznogo khimich-eskogo obshchestva imeni D.I.Mendeleeva (J. of the All-Union D.I.Mendeleev Chemical Soci-ety),34, vol.4, pp. 509–508, 1989 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.A.I. Golovashkin,“The methods of preparation of films and coat- ings from high temperature superconductors”, Zhurnal vsesouznogo khimicheskogoobshchestva imeni D.I.Mendeleeva (J. of the All-Union D.I.Mendeleev Chemical Society),34, vol.4, pp. 481–492, 1989 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.K.S. Aleksandrov, A.D. Vasil’ev, A.A. Lepeshev, M.I. Petrov, V.I. Khabarov, A.A. Khrustal’ev, “Superconducting ceramic coatings prepared by plasma spraying”, Journal Tekhnicheskoy Fiziki (Journal of Technical Physics), v. 59, No 8, pp. 157–159, 1989 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.C.W. Chu, J. Bechtold, L. Gao, P.H. Hor, Z.J. Huang, R.L. Meng, and Y.Q. Wang, “The prospect of superconductivity at very high temperatures,” Pros. 18-th Int. Conf.Low Temp.Phys., Kyoto, Jap. J.Appl.Phys.,vol. 26, part 3, pp. 2011–2016, 1987.Google Scholar
- 8.A.K. Asadov, P.N. Mikheenko, A.S. Stoyan, “Granular structure and transport properties of Bi(Pb)-Sr-Ca-Cu-O ceramic”, Journal Tekhicheskoy Fiziki (Journal of Technical Physics), v. 61, No 2, pp. 201–205, 1991 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 9.K. Konstantinov, S. Karbanov, A. Souleva, D. Kovachva,“Effect of the annealing time on the Pb concentration and phase composition of samples from the Bi-Pb-Sr-Ca-Cu-O system”, Supercond. Sci. and Techol., 3, vol. 6, pp. 309–311, 1990.Google Scholar