Structures and Superconducting Properties of Tl-Base High-Tc Oxides Synthesized by a Diffusion Process
The diffusion reaction between a high melting point substrate and a low melting point coating layer may produce denser and more uniform high-Tc oxide phases than those prepared by a conventional powder sintering process. Meanwhile, the T1-Ba-CaCu-0 (TBCC0) system is an attractive one due to its highest transition temperature Tc among superconducting oxides.1 In this paper, superconducting properties and structures of the TBCCO high-Tc phase formed by the diffusion reaction will be reported.
KeywordsCoating Layer Diffusion Layer Applied Magnetic Field Diffusion Reaction Optimum Reaction Temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. Z. Sheng and A. M. Hermann, Nature 332: 138 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Tachikawa, N. Sadakata, M. Sugimoto and 0. Kohno, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 27: L1501 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Tachikawa, K. Zama and A. Kikuchi, Jpn. J. Appl. Pyhs. 32: L654 (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Takano, J. Takada, K. Oda, H. Kitaguchi, Y. Miura, Y. Tornii and H. Mazaki, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 27: L1041 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.J. W. Ekin, T. M. Larson, A. M. Hermann, Z. Z. Sheng, K. Togano and H. Kumakura, Physica C 160: 489 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Seido, J. Sato, T. Sasaoka, A. Nomoto, T. Kamo and S. Matsuda, Extend abstract of ISTEC/MRS Intern. Workshop on Superconductivity, Hawaii p.236(1992).Google Scholar