F.D.T.D. Method Applied to the Generation and Propagation of Short Pulse
Directed beam weapons concept has emerged in recent years as a new aggression and it involves new approaches to protect ships. This study is realized in collaboration with the French Navy Technical Department : The DCN/CTSN TIRN in TOULON (FRANCE). So this paper aims to present methods to characterize current navy structures when struck by directed beam weapons.
KeywordsPerfectly Match Layer Ultra Wide Band Horn Antenna Test Zone High Power Microwave
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. MORIN, Publication “Les armes microondes”.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Huang, Y Rahmat-Samii, and K. Woo, “A GTD study of pyramidal horns for offset reflector antenna applications, “IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol AP-31, pp. 305–309, Mar. 1983.Google Scholar
- 5.R.C. Menendez and S.W. Lee, “Analysis of rectangular horn antennas via uniform asymptotic theory, “IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol AP-30, pp. 241–250, Mar. 1982.Google Scholar
- 6.James Benford, John Swegle, High Power Microwaves, 1992Google Scholar
- 7.J.P. Berenger, “A perfectly matched layers for free-space simulation in finite difference computer codes”, presented at Euro. Electromagnetics 94, Bordeaux, France, May 30-June 4, 1994.Google Scholar
- 8.J.P. Berenger, “A perfectly matched layers for the absorption of electromagnetic waves, “Journal of Comput. Physics, 114, pp. 185–200, oct. 1995Google Scholar
- 9.Z Wu, J Fang, “Numerical Implementation and Performance of Perfectly Matched Layer Boundary Condition for Waveguides Structures”, IEEE Transactions Micro. Theory and Techniques, vol. 43, No.-12, pp 2676–2683, December 1995.Google Scholar
- 10.Ph.Leveque,A.Reineix, B. Jecko, “Modelling of dielectric losses in microstrip patch antennas: application of FDTD method”, Electronics letters, vol.28,n°6, Mars 1992, pp. 539–541.Google Scholar
- 11.Daniel S. Katz, Allen Taflove, “F.D.T.D. Analysis of Electromagnetic Wave Radiation from Systems Containing Horn Antennas.”, I.E.E.E. Transaction Antennas and Propagation, vol. 39, No.8, pp 12031212, August 1991.Google Scholar
- 13.Jiayuan Fang, Jishi Ren, A Locally Conformed Finite-Difference Time-Domain Algorithm of Moleling Arbitrary Shape Planar Metal Strips.”, I.E.E.E. Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 41, No. 5, pp 830 837, May 1993.Google Scholar