There is a wide variety of decorative materials available to the confectioner with which to produce a selection of very attractive gateaux and afternoon tea fancies, attractive not only in their appearance and finish but also in their eating qualities.
KeywordsEating Quality Added Appeal Mandarin Orange Decorative Material Swiss Roll
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Charman, G. (1971) ‘Fresh cream in flour confectionery’, series in Bakery Management, Nov. 1971, Jan., Feb., Mar., June, July, Oct. 1972.Google Scholar
- Die Konditorei,German confectionery periodical.Google Scholar
- Gottfried, F. Sahne Torten, Sahne Gebäck. Die schönen Torten,Die Konditorei, München-Gladbach.Google Scholar
- Proff, H. (1972) ‘Continental confectionery’, Bakery Management, Oct., 15–16.Google Scholar
- Steven, J.D. (1972) Baking Ind. J.,July, 60.Google Scholar