This chapter deals with the ‘pound’ type of cake and its many modifications, together with the various methods of manufacture.
KeywordsSlow Speed Rice Flour Cocoa Powder Cake Batter Caramel Colour
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baylis, B.E.A. (1967) ‘Automatic cake production’, in British Chapter, ASBE Conference Proceedings, Nov., pp. 17–25.Google Scholar
- Dunn, J.A. and White, J.R. (1939) Cereal Chem., 16, 93–100.Google Scholar
- Farrand, E.A. (1959) in Cake and Biscuit Alliance Technologists’ Conference Proceedings,pp. 12–14.Google Scholar
- Francis, B. (1966) Lecture to the Department of Baking Technology, Borough Polytechnic. Fuller, C.H.F. (1952) ‘Aeration of bakery products’, Chem. Ind. (London), 185–188.Google Scholar
- Ingledew, R.D. (1966) ‘Aids to continuous production’, in Cake and Biscuit Alliance Technologists’ Conference Proceedings, Feb.Google Scholar
- Price, J. (1952) ‘The balance of cake recipes’, Lecture given at the Borough Polytechnic. Seiler, D.A.L. (1969) BFMIRA Symposium Proceedings, No. 4, pp. 28–36.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 1997