A dictionary definition of specification is ‘a detailed description of the criteria for the constituents, construction, appearance, performance, etc., of a material, apparatus, etc.’
KeywordsWheat Flour Starch Granule Soya Bean Rice Flour Potato Flour
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kent, H.L. and Evers, A.D. (1969) `Fine grinding and air classification of subaleurone endosperm of high protein content’, Cereal Sci. Today, April, 142–149.Google Scholar
- Kent Jones and Amos (1967) Modern Cereal Chemistry, 6th edn, Food Trade Press Ltd, London. Matz, S.A. (1959) Cereals as Food and Feed, Avi, Westport, CT.Google Scholar
- Russo, J.V. and Doe, C.A. (1970) `Heat treatment of flour as an alternative to chlorination’, J. Food Technol., December, 363.Google Scholar
- Steiner, E.R. (1971) `Tailor-made flour for cake baking’, Cake and Biscuit Alliance Technologists’ Conference Proceedings.Google Scholar
- Yamazaki, W.T. (1953) `An alkaline water retention capacity test for the evaluation of cookie baking potential of soft wheat flour’, Cereal Chem., 30, 242–246.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 1997