Analysis of the Resonance Reactions H3(d,n)He4 and He3(d,p)He4 in the Effective Interaction Radius Approximation
Rather comprehensive experimental information on the reactions H3(d,n)He4 and He3(d,p)• He4 has become available in the low-energy region in which resonances are observed at Ed = 0.064 MeV* in the (d,n) reaction and at Ed = 0.255 MeV in the (d,p) reaction. It could be established that the resonances result from the channel with Jπ = 3/2+. The energy dependence of the cross sections of these reactions near the resonances (0.006 MeV <Ed < 0.250 MeV for the (d,n) reaction and 0.024 MeV <Ed < 0.350 MeV for the (d,p) reaction) has been considered in numerous papers (see, e.g.,  and ).
KeywordsEnergy Dependence Reaction Cross Section Resonance Parameter Energy Interval Interaction Radius
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Breit, Theory of Nuclear Resonance Reactions, IL, Moscow (1961) [Russian translation].Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Balashko, Trudy FLAN, 33:66 (1965); Yu. G. Balashko and I. Ya. Barit, Nuclear Forces and the Few-Nucleon Problem, Pergamon Press, New York (1960), p. 615.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Lane and R. Thomas, Theory of Nuclear Reactions at Low Energies, IL, Moscow (1960) [Russian translation].Google Scholar
- 4.V.A. Sergeev, FIAN Preprint No. 154 (1967); Izv. AN SSSR, ser. fiz., 32: 312 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.L.D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Quantum Mechanics, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 12.L.D. Landau and Ya. A. Smorodinskii, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz., 14: 269 (1944).Google Scholar
- 14.A. P. Kobzev, V. I. Salatskii, and S. A. Telezhnìkov, OIYaI Preprint R-2386.Google Scholar