Foam is a mass of bubbles created when certain types of gas are dispersed into a liquid and the dispersion is then stabilised.
KeywordsRelease Agent Silicone Fluid Pineapple Juice Processing Guideline Foam Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anon (1986) Foam control using foaming and/or defoaming agents. Food Processing 47 (12), 42–44.Google Scholar
- Anon (1988) Baking: Lipids were evaluated as release agents in the food industry. Alimenta, 27 (1), 11.Google Scholar
- Anon (1988) Refined lecithin pan release agents are easy to use and multifunctional. Food Processing 49 (5), 78–80.Google Scholar
- Combs, C. (1990) Choosing the right antifoam agent for the beverage line. Beverage Industry 81 (5), 11.Google Scholar
- Lewis, R. J. (1989) Food Additives Handbook, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1991