Diseases of Buckwheat
Fagopyrum esculentum Moench
KeywordsDowny Mildew Botrytis Cinerea Gray Mold Lower Stem Lower Leaf Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Conners, I. L. 1967. An annotated index of plant diseases in Canada. Canada Dept. Agric. Res. Branch. Pub. No. 1251.Google Scholar
- Savitskiy, K. A. 1970. Gretchika (Buckwheat). Kolos, Moscow, 312p.Google Scholar
- Zimmer, R. C. 1974. Chlorotic leafspot and stipple spot, newly described diseases of buckwheat in Manitoba. Canada Plant Dis. Surv. 54:55–56.Google Scholar
- Zimmer, R. C. 1978. Downy mildew, a new disease of buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) in Manitoba, Canada. Plant Dis. Rptr. 62: 471–473.Google Scholar
- Zimmer, R. C. 1984. A possible new downy mildew syndrome on buckwheat seedlings. Can. Plant Dis. Surv. 64: 7–9.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1989