KeywordsPowdery Mildew Leaf Sheath Floral Bract Wheat Streak Mosaic Virus Loose Smut
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Boewe, G. H. 1960. Diseases of wheat, oats, barley, and rye. Illinois Nat. Hist. Surv. Circ. 48.Google Scholar
- Brooks, F. T. 1953. Plant Diseases. 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, London.Google Scholar
- Cunfer, B. M., and Schaad, N. W. 1976. Halo blight of rye. Plant Dis. Rptr. 60: 61–64.Google Scholar
- Jedlinski, H. 1983. Predisposition of winter rye (Secale cereale L.) to ergot (Claviceps purpurea (Fr.) Tul.) by barley yellow dwarf virus infection. Phytopathology 73: 843 (abstract).Google Scholar
- Leukel, R. W., and Tapke, V. F. 1954. Cereal smuts and their control. USDA Farmers Bull. No. 2069.Google Scholar
- McKay, R. 1957. Cereal Diseases in Ireland. Arthur Guiness Son &Co. Ltd. Dublin.Google Scholar
- Mains, E. B., and Jackson, H. S. 1924. Aecial stages of the leaf rusts of rye, Puccinia dispersa Eriks. and Henn. and of barley P. anomala Rostr. in the United States. Jour. Agric. Res. 28: 1119–1126.Google Scholar
- Roane, C. W. 1984. Atypical symptoms in rye caused by Pseudomonas syringae pv. coronafaciens. Phytopathology 74: 792 (abstract)Google Scholar
- Simmonds, P. M. 1955. Root diseases of cereals. Canada Dept. Agric. Pub. 952.Google Scholar
- Walker, J. 1975. Take all disease of Graminae: A review of recent work. Rev. Plant Pathol. 54: 113–144.Google Scholar
- Western, J. H. 1971. Diseases of Crop Plants. The Macmillan Press Ltd., London.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1989