Diseases of Red Clover
Trifolium pratense L.
KeywordsDowny Mildew Leaf Spot Trifolium PRATENSE Gray Leaf Spot Bean Yellow Mosaic Virus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chilton, S. J. P. et al. 1943. Fungi reported on species of Medicago, Melilotus and Trifolium. USDA Misc. Pub. 499.Google Scholar
- Cunfer, B. M.; Graham, J. H.; and Lukezic, F. L. 1969. Studies on the biology of Myrothecium roridum and M. verrucaria pathogenic on red clover. Phytopathology 59: 1306–1309.Google Scholar
- Dickson, J. G. 1956. Diseases of Field Crops. 2nd ed. McGraw-Hill Book Co. Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- Engelke, M. C.; Smith, R. R.; and Maxwell, D. P. 1975. Evaluating red clover germplasm for resistance to leaf rust. Plant Dis. Rptr. 59: 959–963.Google Scholar
- Hanson, E. W. 1959. Relative susceptibility of seven varieties of red clover to diseases common in Wisconsin. Plant Dis. Rptr. 43: 782–786.Google Scholar
- Hanson, E. W., and Kreitlow, K. W. 1953. The many ailments of clover. USDA Yearbook Washington, D.C., pp. 217–228.Google Scholar
- Horsfall, J. G. 1930. A study of meadow-crop diseases in New York. N. Y. (Cornell) Agric. Exp. Sta. Mem. 130.Google Scholar
- Kreitlow, K. W.; Graham, J. H.; and Garber, R. J. 1953. Diseases of forage grasses and legumes in the northeastern states. Pennsylvania Agric. Exp. Sta. and Reg. Pasture Lab., USDA Bull.Google Scholar
- Leath, K. T.; Bloom, J. R.; Hill, R. R.; Kaufman, T. D.; and Byers, R. A. 1983. Clover cyst nematode on red clover in Pennsylvania. Phytopathology 73: 369.Google Scholar
- Leath, K. T., and Kendall, W. A. 1983. Myrothecium roridum and M. verrucaria pathogenic to roots of red clover and alfalfa. Plant Disease 67: 1154–1155.Google Scholar
- McVey, D. V., and Gerdemann, J. W. 1960. Host-parasite relations of Leptodiscus terrestris on alfalfa, red clover and birdsfoot trefoil. Phytopathology 50: 416–421.Google Scholar
- Martens, J. W.; Seaman, W. L.; and Atkinson, T. G. (ed.). 1984. Diseases of Field Crops in Canada. Canadian Phytopathological Society, Ottawa, Canada, 160 p.Google Scholar
- Murray, G. M.; Maxwell, D. P.; and Smith, R. R. 1976. Screening trifolium species for resistance to Stemphylium sarcinaeforme. Plant Dis. Rptr. 60: 35–37.Google Scholar
- Rao, A. L. N., and Hiruki, C. 1985. Clover primary leaf necrosis virus, a strain of red clover necrotic mosaic virus. Plant Disease 69: 959–961.Google Scholar
- Roberts, D. A., and Kucharek, T. A. 1983. Cylindrocladium crotalariae associated with crown and root rots of alfalfa and red clover in Florida. Phytopathology 73: 505 (abstract).Google Scholar
- Smith, O. F. 1940. Stemphylium leaf spot of red clover and alfalfa. Jour. Agric. Res. 61: 831–846.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1989