Rat-Liver Glucokinase as a Mnemonical Enzyme
Part of the Nato Science Series A: (closed) book series (NSSA, volume 81)
Four different isoenzymes catalyzing the phosphorylation of glucose by MgATP have been described in the rat, and a similar isoenzyme pattern is found in other mammals (Ureta, 1982).
KeywordsIsotope Effect Isotope Exchange Free Enzyme Solvent Isotope Effect Glucose Binding
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cárdenas, M.L., Rabajille, E. and Niemeyer, H. (1979) Arch. Biol. Med. Exper. 12, 571–580.Google Scholar
- Neet, K.E., Ohning, G.V. and Woodruff, N.R. (1984) This volume.Google Scholar
- Olavarria, J.M. (1973) An. Acad. Cienc. Exact. Fis. Nat. (Buenos Aires) 25, 129–165.Google Scholar
- Olavarria, J.M. (1980) Revta. Inst. Cibernetica Soc. Cient. Argent. 5, 88–102.Google Scholar
- Olavarria, J.M., Cárdenas, M.L. and Niemeyer, H. (1982) Arch. Biol. Med. Exper. 15, 365–369.Google Scholar
- Pollard-Knight, D. and Cornish-Bowden, A. (1984) Eur. J. Biochem., in press.Google Scholar
- Shill, J.P. and Neet, K.E. (1975) J. Biol. Chem. 250, 2259–2268.Google Scholar
- Ureta, T. (1982) Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 71B, 549–556.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1984