Business Functions Prototyping via XSLT
At the present time, there is no doubt that the languages based on XML-family of formats belong to the most discussed topics of the information industry (XML is an abbreviation for eXtensible Markup Language, see e.g. XML, 2003; W3C, 2003). The primary goal of the XML format was to provide the text marking mechanism for documents, and use this technique in information exchange between resources. XMLdata are intended to be generated and consumed by applications. Consequently, the XML language has recently emerged as a new approach for information representation.
KeywordsTemplate Match Business Rule Object Management Group eXtensible Markup Business Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Badawy, M., Richta, K., 2002, Deriving triggers from UML/OCL specification, in: ISD 2002: Advances in Methodologies, Components, and Management (ed. Kirikova, M. et al.), Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, pp. 271–280.Google Scholar
- Bisovi, V., Richta, K., 2000, Transformation of UML models into XML“, in: Proceedings of Challenges 2000 ADBIS-DASFAA. Prague: MATFYZPRESS UK, pp. 33–45.Google Scholar
- Brom, C., 2003, The translation of OBJ rewriting rules into XSLT, Diploma thesis, Dept. of Software Engineering, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague.Google Scholar
- Dershowitz, N., and Jouannaud, J. P., 1989, Rewrite systems, in: Handbook of Theoretical Computer Science, North-Holland.Google Scholar
- FMP (Formal Methods Pages), 2002, http://www.afm.sbu.ac.uk/.
- Goguen, J. A., 2002, BOBJ Project, http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/groups/tatami/bobj/.
- OMG (Object Management Group), 2003, http://www.omg.org/.
- Pokom, J., 2000, XML functionally, in: Proceedings of IDEAS 2000, B.C.Desai, Y. Kioki, M. Toyama, eds., IEEE Comp. Society, pp. 266–274.Google Scholar
- Pokomÿ, J., 2001, XML: a challenge for databases?, in: Contemporary Trends in Systems Development, Maung K. Sein, cd., Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, pp. 147–164.Google Scholar
- Richta, K., 2000, Specification-Driven Maintenance of Integrity Constraints, in: ISD 2000: Evolution and Challenges in System Development, New York, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, pp. 271–280.Google Scholar
- Richta, K., 2002, Using XSL in IS development, in: ISD 2001: New Perspectives on Information Systems Development: Theory, Methods, and Practice. New York, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, pp. 309–319.Google Scholar
- XML (Extensible Markup Language), 2003, http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml.
- W2C (World Wide Web Consortium), 2003, http://www.w3.org.