KeywordsGrowth Hormone Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection Caloric Intake Acquire Immunodeficiency Syndrome Rest Energy Expenditure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 17.Mulligan K, Grunfeld C, Tai VW, et al.: Hyperlipidemia and insulin resistance are induced by protease inhibitors independent of changes in body composition in patients with HIV infection. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndro 2000, 25:35–43.Google Scholar
- Grunfeld C, Schambelan:The wasting syndrome. In Textbook of AIDS Medicine, edn 2. Edited by Merigan TC, Bartlett JG, Bolognesi DP. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins; 1999:643–659.Google Scholar
- Kotier DP, Grunfeld C: Pathophysiology and treatment of the AIDS wasting syndrome. In Volberding P, Jacobson MA (eds.): AIDS Clinical Review. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1995.Google Scholar
- Schambelan M, Grunfeld C: Endocrine abnormalities associated with human immunodeficiency virus infection and AIDS. In Broder S, Merigan T, Bolognesi DP (eds.): Textbook of AIDS Medicine. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins, 1994.Google Scholar
- Sellmeyer DE, Grunfeld C, Schambelan M:Endocrine abnormalities associated with HIV infection and AIDS. In Textbook of AIDS Medicine, edn 2. Edited by Merigan TC, Bartlett JG, Bolognesi DP. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins; 1999:643–659.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2001