Response and Next Steps
Part of the Issues in Children’s and Families’ Lives book series (IICL, volume 5)
This book is not about two things and is about five others.
KeywordsMoral Development Moral Virtue Moral Quest Pluralist Society Moral Exemplarity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lyons, J. (1990). Exemplum: The rhetoric of example in early modern France and Italy. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.Google Scholar
- Marias, J. (1967). Generations: A historical method. Tuscaloosa, AL: University of Alabama Press.Google Scholar
- Oakeshott, M. J., & Fuller, T. (1991). Rationalism in politics and other essays (pp. 467–472 ). Indianapolis, IN: Liberty Fund, Inc.Google Scholar
- Rosenstock-Huessy, R. (1970). I am an impure thinker. Norwich, VT: Argo.Google Scholar
- Weintraub, K. J. (1966). Visions of culture. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.Google Scholar
- Wills, G. (2002). Inventing America: Jefferson’s Declaration of Independence (pp. 190, 273–283, 312–314 ). Boston: Mariner Books.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2004