Partnering for Success: A Team Approach
Most organizations proclaim that the people in their organization are their most valued resource and then act in completely contrary ways. As healthcare organizations strive for higher productivity in this very competitive market, it will be the healthcare systems that most effectively manage their human resources that will be able to make the needed changes to redesign their systems to meet current needs.
KeywordsHealthcare Organization Role Conflict Team Approach Healthcare Team Healthcare Environment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Drucker PE The new productivity challenge. Harvard Business Rev 1991; 69: 69–79.Google Scholar
- 3.Mechanic D. Medical Sociology. New York: Free Press, 1968: 161–164Google Scholar
- 6.Childs W. William Beaumont Hospital’s new generation system. U.S. Healthcare 1989; 6 (3): 20–22.Google Scholar
- 8.Holmes B. The impact of clinical information systems on the future of nursing. Imprint 1990; 37: 39–40.Google Scholar
- 9.Draft Proceedings of the International Medical Informatics Association Working Conference on the Organizational Impact of Informatics. Cincinnati: Riley Associates, 1993.Google Scholar