Plastic surgery in family practice has two aspects: repairing the damage done by injuries and correction of defects for cosmetic reasons. Most of the former are within the purview of the family physician, while most of the latter will be the province of the plastic surgeon.
KeywordsPressure Ulcer Suture Material Burned Patient Chromic Catgut Parotid Duct
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Domonkos AN: Diseases of the Skin. Philadelphia, Saunders, 1971Google Scholar
- 2.Hill GJ: Outpatient Surgery. Philadelphia, Saunders, 1973Google Scholar
- 3.Lore JM: An Atlas of Head and Neck Surgery. Philadelphia, Saunders, 1962Google Scholar
- 4.McNair TJ: Hamilton Bailey’s Emergency Surgery, 9th ed. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins, 1972Google Scholar
- 5.Nelson WE, Vaughan VC, McKay RJ: Textbook of Pediatrics. Philadelphia, Saunders, 1969Google Scholar