Theory of Reproducing Kernels
In this survey article, we would like to show that the theory of reproducing kernels is fundamental, is beautiful and is applicable widely in mathematics. At the same time, we shall present some operator versions of our fundamental theory in the general theory of reproducing kernels, as original results.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bergman, S.: The kernel function and conformal mapping. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R. I. 1970.Google Scholar
- Byun, D.-W., Saitoh, S.: Best approximation in reproducing kernel Hilbert spaces. Proc. of the 2th International Colloquium on Numerical Analysis, VSPHolland, 1994, 55–61.Google Scholar
- Hayashi, N.: Analytic function spaces and their applications to nonlinear evolution equations. Analytic Extension Formulas and their Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001, 59–86.Google Scholar
- Higgins, J.R.: A sampling principle associated with Saitoh’s fundamental theory of linear transformations. Analytic Extension Formulas and their Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht 2001, 73–86.Google Scholar
- Kajiwara, J., Tsuji, M.: Program for the numerical analysis of inverse formula for the Laplace transform. Proceedings of the Second Korean-Japanese Colloquium on Finite or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis, 1994, 93–107.Google Scholar
- Kajiwara, J., Tsuji, M.: Inverse formula for Laplace transform. Proceedings of the 5th International Colloquium on Differential Equations, VHP-Holland 1995, 163–172.Google Scholar
- Saitoh, S.: Theory of Reproducing Kernels and its Applications. Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series 189. Longman Scientific & Technical, Harlow 1998.Google Scholar
- Saitoh, S.: Integral Transforms, Reproducing Kernels and their Applications. Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series 369. Addison Wesley Longman, Harlow 1997.Google Scholar
- Saitoh, S.: Nonlinear transforms and analyticity of functions. Nonlinear Mathematical Analysis and Applications. Hadronic Press, Palm Harbor, 1998, 223–234.Google Scholar
- Saitoh, S.: Applications of the general theory of reproducing kernels. Reproducing Kernels and their Applications. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht 1999, 165–188.Google Scholar
- Saitoh, S., Yamamoto, M.: Integral transforms involving smooth functions. Reproducing Kernels and their Applications. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht 1999, 149–164.Google Scholar
- Saitoh, S.: Linear integro-differential equations and the theory of reproducing kernels. Volterra Equations and Applications. C. Corduneanu and I.W. Sandberg (eds), Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, Amsterdam 2000.Google Scholar
- Saitoh, S.: Analytic extension formulas, integral transforms and reproducing kernels. Analytic Extension Formulas and their Applications. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 2001, 207–232.Google Scholar