Summary of Changes
The definition of TNM and the Stage Grouping for this chapter have not changed from the Fifth Edition.
KeywordsBladder Cancer Radical Cystectomy Invasive Bladder Cancer Superficial Bladder Cancer Ureteral Orifice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Herr HW, Lamm DL, Denis L: Management of superficial bladder cancer. In Raghavan D, Scher HI, Leibel SA, Lange PH (Eds.): Principles and practice of genitourinary oncology. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 273–280, 1997Google Scholar
- Johansson SL, Anderstrom CR: Primary adenocarcinoma of the urinary bladder and urachus. In Raghavan D, Brecher MI, Johnson DH, Meropol NJ, Moots PJ, Thigpen JT (Eds.): Textbook of uncommon cancer. Chichester, UK, NY: Wiley-Liss, 29–43, 1999Google Scholar
- Koss LG: Tumors of the urinary bladder. In Atlas of tumor pathology, 2nd series, fascicle 11. Washington, DC: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, 1975.Google Scholar
- Saxman SB, Propert K, Einhorn LH, et al: Long-term follow-up of phase III intergroup study of cisplatin alone or in combination with methotrexate, vinblastine, and doxorubicin in patients with metastatic urothelial carcinoma: a cooperative group study. J Clin Oncol 15:2564–2569, 1997PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Stein JP, Lieskovsky G, Cote R, et al: Radical cystectomy in the treatment of high grade, invasive bladder cancer: long-term results in 1054 patients. J Clin Oncol 2001, 19(X):66Google Scholar
- Sternberg CN, Swanson DA: Non-transitional cell bladder cancer. In Raghavan D, Scher HI, Leibel SA, Lange PH (Eds.): Principles and practice of genitourinary oncology. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 315–330, 1997Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2002