Feasibility analysis and conclusions
In foregoing chapters the fundamentals of heat propagation laws and analysis tools, in addition to the nature of the heat sources in IC’s and their relation to the presence of failures have been introduced. Use of temperature as a test observable, its advantages and disadvantages as a complementary test procedure and the various methods of temperature measurement have also been presented.
KeywordsHeat Source Logic Transition Logic Gate Monitoring Point Test Vector
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors SemiTech, http://public.itrs.net/Google Scholar
- Ferré, A. Figueras, J., “IDDQ Characterisation in Submicron CMOS,” Proc. 1997 International Test Conference.Google Scholar
- Altet, J., Rubio, A., Tamamoto, H., “Analysis of the Feasibility of Dynamic Thermal Testing in Digital Circuits,” 6th Asian Test Symposium ATS. pp. 149–154.Google Scholar
- Wang, S., Gupta, S.K., “ATPG for Heat Dissipation Minimization During Test Application,” Proc. of ITC’94, pp. 250–258.Google Scholar
- Tamamoto, H., Saito, M., Rubio, A., Altet, J., “Test Pattern Generation for Thermal Testing,” Proc. European Test Workshop 1998, pp. 101–102.Google Scholar
- Abramovici, M., Breuer, M.A.M., Briedman, A.D., “Digital System Testing and Testable Design,” Computer Science Press, 1990.Google Scholar