A Study on Down-link Capacity of FD-MC/CDMA for Channels with Frequency Selective Fading
In this paper, we propose FD-MC/CDMA system in which one information symbol is transmitted using minimum K frequency carriers to obtain the full diversity effect where K can be less than the full signal space dimension N. Moreover, we demonstrate the proposed cancellation scheme based on MMSE algorithm in FD-MC/CDMA system with low computational complexity achieves performances very close to that of the optimum ML detector.
KeywordsOrthogonal Frequency Division Multiplex Minimum Mean Square Error Frequency Division Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplex System Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplex Signal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Fujii, M. Itami and K. Itoh, “Performance of frequency—division CDMA systems for channels with frequency selective fading”, IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E83—A, no. 11, pp. 2093–2101, Nov., 2000.Google Scholar
- Verdi, S.: “Minimum Probability of Error for Asynchronous Gaussian Multiple-Access Channels,” IEEE Trans. Infom. Theory, vol. IT-32, no. 1, pp. 85–96, Jan., 1986.Google Scholar
- M. Fujii, G. Oka, M. Itami and K. Itoh, “A Study on MAI cancellation with orthogonal matched filter for smaller dimensional signal space”, Proc. of ISITA 2000, vol. 2, pp. 911–914, Nov., 2000.Google Scholar
- J. G. Proakis, Digital Communications, 4th ed., McGraw—Hi11, 2000.Google Scholar
- W. C. Y. Lee, Mobile Communication Engineering, 2nd ed., McGraw—Hill, 1997.Google Scholar