Visualisation of Grand Challenge Data on Distributed Systems
The problem of pictorial presentation of simulation data arises out of computational modeling of a wide range of scientific and applied problems. The problem of visualisation rises especially sharp while large-scale numerical experiments in three-dimensional simulation of fluid dynamics, combustion, microelectronics and some other problems on multiprocessor computing systems. At present practically there are no reasonable standard universal tools for visualisation of large size grid data.
KeywordsGrid Refinement Charge Carrier Concentration Optical Bistability Lossy Compression Remote User
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tihomirov Y.V., Programming of three-dimensional graphics, BHV, Saint Petersburg, 1998, 256 p. (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.I.Tarasov. Bases of OpenGL, http://www.opengLorg, http://nehe.aamedev.net/ (in Russian)
- 5.Formats of graphic files — K.:NIPF «DiaSoft Ltd.», 1995–480p. (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Thir A.V. Displaced front method for 2D unstructed grids, in: Numerical methods and applications l (Ed. by U.A. Kuznetcov ). Institute of computational mathematics of RAS, 1995 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu.N. Karamzin, T.A. Kudryashova, S.V. Polyakov and I.G. Zakharova. Simulation of 3D absorption optical bistability problems on multiprocessor computer systems. In “Fundamental physics and mathematics problems and simulation of technique and technology systems”, N. 2, (Ed. by L.A. Uvarova ), pp. 117–124. Published by MGTU “STANKIN”, Moscow, 1999 (in Russian).Google Scholar