The previous chapters have made references to surface data without going into any detail on the techniques used to measure surfaces, their advantages and the nature of the data captured. There are a wide variety of data capture techniques each with its advantages and limitations — these will be considered in this chapter.
KeywordsAtomic Force Microscope Interference Microscope Lens Mould Focus Detection Stylus Instrument
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 21.These are considerably higher pressures than ISO 2 m and 0.7 mN would give.Google Scholar
- 22.Feinprüf Perthen GmbH, Göttingen, GermanyGoogle Scholar
- 23.Rank Taylor Hobson Limited, Leicester, EnglandGoogle Scholar
- 24.Somicronic, St. André deCorey, FranceGoogle Scholar
- 25.Optische Werke G. Rodenstock, München, GermanyGoogle Scholar
- 26.UBM Messtechnik GmbH, Ettlingen, GermanyGoogle Scholar
- 27.Danish Micro Engineering A/S, Herlev, DenmarkGoogle Scholar