Part of the The Kluwer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science book series (SECS, volume 605)
We have made a classification of Operational Amplifiers in Chapter 6. Nine main topologies have been listed as in a periodic system.
KeywordsOperational Amplifier Output Stage Voltage Gain Input Stage Input Transistor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [7.2]Steyaert, M., Sansen, W. “Opamp design towards Maximum Gain-Bandwidth” Analog Circuit Design, Johan H. Huijsing et al. editors, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, USA, 1993, pp. 63–85.Google Scholar
- [7.4]Lee, B.W., and Shen, B.J. “A high-speed CMOS amplifier with dynamic frequency compensation” Journal of Semicustom ICs, Vol. 8, No. 3, Elsevier Science Publishers, 1991, pp. 42–46.Google Scholar
- [7.7]Hogervorst, R. et al “A programmable power-efficient 3-V CMOS rail-to-rail opamp with gain boosting for driving heavy resistive loads” Proceedings IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Seattle, USA, April 30 — May 3, 1995, pp. 1544–1547.Google Scholar
- [7.9]Cotreau, G.M. “Operational Amplifiers and Voltage Regulators” ISSCC 85, Proceedings THAM 11.3, pp. 138–139.Google Scholar
- [7.11]Fairchild Data Sheet of fxk 741 opamp.Google Scholar
- [7.14]Widlar, R.J. “Monolithic op amp with simplified frequency compensation” IEEE, Vol. 15, July 1967, pp. 58–63.Google Scholar
- [7.15]Signetics/Philips Data Sheet NE 5534.Google Scholar
- [7.20]Hogervorst, R., and Huijsing, J.H. “Design of low-Voltage low-power operational amplifier cells” Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, USA, 1996, pp. 35–63, pp. 147–203, 207 pages.Google Scholar
- [7.21]Langen, K.J. de, et al “Translinear circuits in low-voltage operational amplifiers” Analog Circuit Design, W. Sansen et al editors, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, USA, 1996, pp. 357–386.Google Scholar
- [7.24]Langen, K.J. de, Huijsing, J.H. “Ultimate low-voltage compact three-stage operational amplifiers using nested Miller and mirrored nested Miller compensation” See [7.26]Google Scholar
- [7.25]Langen, K.J. de, Huijsing, J.H. “Compact low-voltage three stage BiCMOS operational amplifier cell” See [7.26]Google Scholar
- [7.26]Langen, K.J. de, Huijsing, J.H. “Advanced low-voltage and high-frequency operational amplifier design in CMOS, BICMOS, and bipolar technology” Kluwer Academic publishers, Boston, USA, 1999, 200 pages.Google Scholar
- [7.33]Eschauzier, R.G.H. and Huijsing, J.H. “Frequency compensation techniques for low-power operational amplifiers” Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, USA, 1995, 245 pages.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2001