On Analytic Properties of a Multiple L-Function
A multiple L-function is introduced and its analytic continuation is established by a simple application of the Euler-Maclaurin summation formula. Moreover the location of poles is investigated and the absolute value of the function with respect to the imaginary part of the variable is estimated.
KeywordsAnalytic Continuation Zeta Function Analytic Property Singular Part Dirichlet Character
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Akiyama, S. Egami, and Y. Tanigawa, An analytic continuation of multiple zeta functions and their values at non-positive integers, to appear in Acta Arith.Google Scholar
- S. Akiyama and H. Ishikawa, On analytic continuation of multiple L-functions and related zeta-functions, to appear in Analytic Number Theory.,C.Jia and K.Matsumoto (eds.), Kluwer Academic Publishers.Google Scholar
- F.V. Atkinson, The mean value of the Riemann zeta-function, Acta Math., 81 (1949), 353376.Google Scholar
- J.M. Borwein, D.M. Bradley, D.J. Broadhurst and P. Lisonék, Combinatrial aspects of multiple zeta values, Electron.J.Combin.,5(1998),No.1, Research Paper38, 12 pp.Google Scholar
- D.J. Broadhurst and D. Kreimer, Association of multiple zeta values with positive knots via Feynman diagrams up to 9 loops, Phys. Lett., B 393 (1997), No 3–4, 403–412.Google Scholar
- S. Egami, Introduction to multiple zeta function,Lecture Note at Niigata University (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- H. Ishikawa, A Multiple character sum and a multiple L-function, preprint.Google Scholar
- A. Ivié, The Riemann zeta-Function, Wiley-Interscience Publication, New York, 1985.Google Scholar
- K. Matsumoto, Asymptotic expansions of double zeta-functions of Barnes, of Shintani, and Eisenstein series, preprint.Google Scholar
- Y. Ohno, A generalization of the duality and sum formulas on the multiple zeta values J.of Number Th. 74 (1999) 39–43.Google Scholar
- D. Zagier, Values of zeta functions and their applications, First European Congress of Mathematics, Vol. II, Sirkhäuser, (1994), 210–220Google Scholar