Other Topological Results in Complementarity Theory
We will present in this chapter some recent results in complementarity theory, based also on topological methods. Each subject may be considered as the beginning of new researches on complementarity problems.
KeywordsComplementarity Problem Linear Complementarity Problem Topological Method Mountain Pass Theorem Exceptional Family
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DUGUNDJI, J. 1. Topology. Allyn and Bacon, Inc., Boston (1970).Google Scholar
- FACCHINEI, F. 1. Structural and stability properties of P 0 -nonlinear complementarity problems. Preprint, Universita di Roma “La Sapienza”, Dipartimento di Informatica et Saistemistica, (Italy), (1997)Google Scholar
- GOWDA, M. S. and SZNAJDER, R. 1. Weak univalence and connectedness of inverse images of continuous functions. Preprint, Dept. of Math. Univ. of Maryland (1997).Google Scholar
- HERRERO, C. and VILLAR, A. 1. Assignaciones iqualitarias y eficientes en presencia de externalidades. Re. Espagnola Econ. 9 (1992), 115–127.Google Scholar
- ISAC, G., BULAVSKY, V. A. and KALASHNIKOV, V. V. 1. Exceptional family of elements, Leray-Schauder alternative and the solvability of implicit complementarity problems. Preprint-1999.Google Scholar
- ISAC, G. and Yuan, G. X. Z. 2. Essential components and connectedness of solution set for complementarity problems. In: Progress in Optimization II, Fifth mini-conference-Optimization Days, Perth, Australia-June, 1998, 89–101.Google Scholar
- ISAC, G. and Yuan, G. X. Z. 3. Essential components and connectedness of solution set for complementarity problems. In: Recent Advance on Variational Inequalities (in press) (ed. Giannessi), Kluwer Academic Publishers.Google Scholar
- JONES, C. and GOWDA, M. S. 1. On the connectedness of solution set in linear complementarity problems. Preprint, Dept. of Math. Maryland University (1996).Google Scholar
- OPOITSEV, V. I. 1. A generalization of the theory of monotone and concave operators. Trans. Moscow Math. Soc. 2 (1979), 243–279.Google Scholar
- OPOITSEV, V. I. 2. Nonlinear Statical Systems. Economics-Mathematics Library, Nauka, Moskow (1986), (Russian).Google Scholar
- YUAN, G. X. Z. 1. Kkm Theory with Applications in Nonlinear Analysis. Marcel Dekker, Inc. (1999), Usa, New York.Google Scholar