Designing RF PA’s you will propably find a too large difference between simulation and measurements. Therefore accurate modeling of all used parts is needed to make simulation becoming an accurate design tool. The most important parasitic influences are identified and their modeling is shown.
KeywordsPower Transistor High Power Amplifier Series Inductance Transistor Model Transmission Line Parameter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E.O. Johnson, “Physical Limitations on Frequency and Power Parameters of Transistors”, RCA Review, Vol. 26, June 1965Google Scholar
- Ted Johansson, “Inside the RF Power Transistor, Applied Microwave & Wireless”, September/October 1997, p. 34ffGoogle Scholar
- J. Crols, P. Kinget, J. Craninckx, M. Steyart. “An Analytical Model of Planar Inductors on Lowly Doped Silicon Substrates for High Frequency Analog Design up to 3GHz”, Symposium on VLSI Circuits, 1996Google Scholar
- H. Hasegawa, M. Furukawa, H. Yanai, “Properties of Microstrip Line on Si-SiO2 Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, November 1971, p. 869ffGoogle Scholar
- K. Jodar, “A Simple Approach to Modeling Cross-Talk in Integrated Circuits”, IEEE Journal Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 29, No. 10, October 1994, p. 1212ffGoogle Scholar