In Chapters 2, 3 and 4, we have considered the treatment of situations involving a single decision-maker only. We now turn to the discussion of decision situations in which there is more than one participant engaged in the choice between alternatives. These situations are those placed in Category 5 in Table 1-1.
KeywordsSecurity Level Risk Sharing Radial Line Side Payment NASH Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Raiffa, H. Decision Analysis: Introductory Lecturers on Choices under Uncertainty, Addison Wesley, 1968.Google Scholar
- 2.Luce, R.D. and H. Raiffa. Games and Decisions, John Wiley and Sons 1967, pp. 114–154.Google Scholar
- 3.Pareto, V Manuel d’. économie politique, 2nd Edition, M.Giard, Paris, 1927.Google Scholar
- 4.Nash, J.F. “The Bargaining Problem,” Econometrica,Vol. 18, 1950, pp. 155162.Google Scholar
- 6.Example quoted from Luce, RD. and H. Raiffa, op cit,p. 129.Google Scholar
- 7.Fouraker, L.E. and S. Siegel, Bargaining Behaviour, McGraw Hill, 1960.Google Scholar
- 8.Raiffa, H., op cit,p. 197.Google Scholar