Let X and Y be two topological spaces and f: X → X and g: Y → Y two continuous maps.
KeywordsPeriodic Point Global Stability Spectral Decomposition Follow Diagram Commute Topological Conjugacy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [8.2]] Hirsch, M. W., Palis, J. Pugh, C. C. and Shub, M., Neighborhoods of hyperbolic sets, Invent. Math. 9 (1969–70), 121.Google Scholar
- [8.3]] Smale, S., Notes on differentiable dynamical systems, in Global Analysis,p. 277.Google Scholar
- [8.4]Mané, R., On infinitesimal and absolute stability of diffeomorphisms, in Dynamical Systems—Warwick 1974, Manning (Ed.), Lecture Notes in Mathematics, No. 468, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1975, p. 151.Google Scholar
- [8.6]] Mané, R. Contributions to the stability conjecture, Topology 17 (1978).Google Scholar
- [8.7]Mané, R., An ergodic closing lemma, Ann. of Math. 116 (1982).Google Scholar
- [8.8]Mané, R., The Characterization of Structural Stability, Preprint 5/86.Google Scholar
- [8.9]Liao, S. T., On the stability conjecture, Chinese Ann. Math. 1 (1980), 19.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987