Comparative Study of Amoxapine and Amitryptaline
A group of thirty patients were treated with Amoxapine and Amitryptaline in order to compare their effectiveness in reversing depressive symptoms.
KeywordsSuicidal Ideation Dysthymic Disorder Nasal Stuffiness Night Dosage Blur Vision
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ayd, Frank Jr., Amoxapine: A New Tricyclic Antidepressant. International Drug Therapy Newsletter, 1980.Google Scholar
- 2.Bernstein, Jerrold, New Pharmacologic Approaches to Depression. Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass., and Human Resource Institute, Brookline, Mass., Drug Therapy, June 1, 1981.Google Scholar
- 3.Gancro, Robert, Experience With A New Rapid Acting Antidepressants Amoxapine — Typical and Atypical Antidepressants. Clinical Practice, Raven Press, N.Y., 1982.Google Scholar
- 4.Donlon, Patrick T., Amoxapine, A Newly Marketed Tricyclic Antidepressant. Psychiatric Anals, Nov., 1981, 11:11, 379–383.Google Scholar
- 5.Kanmeier H.S. and Haase H.J., A double blind comparison between amoxapine and amitryptaline in depressed inpatients. International Journal Clinical Pharmocology, Therapy, and Toxicology, Vol. 18, No. 4, 1980, 177–184.Google Scholar
- 6.Kiev, Ari and Okerson, Lynn, Comparison of the therapeutic efficacy of amoxapine with that of Imipramine. Clinical Trials Journal, London, Vol. l6, No. 3, 68–72.Google Scholar
- 8.Takahashi, Ryo and Associates, Comparison of efficacy of amoxapine and Imipramine in a multi-clinic double blind study using the W.H.O. schedule for a standard assessment of patients with Depressive Disorders. The Journal of International Medical Research. Vol. 7, No. 1, 1979-Google Scholar
- 9.Wilson, Yan and Hoosen, Peter, et al. A double blind clinical comparison of amoxapine, Imipramine, and placebo in the treatment of depression. Current Therapeutic Research. Vol. 22, No. 5, Nov., 1977.Google Scholar
- 10.Zarifian, Edouard and Rigal, Francois, New Antidepressants and Trends in the Pharmacotherapy of Depressive Disorders. The Psychiatric Clinics of North America, March 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1985