Bibliography of Coccidioidomycosis
Part of the Current Topics in Infectious Disease book series (CTID)
The following describes the essential reference library for the coccidioidomycologist, as well as serving as a guide for the reader seeking to pursue a particular point.
KeywordsAlphabetical Order Diagnostic Status American Review Subject Index Veteran Administration Hospital
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. J. Fiese, Coccidioidomycosis, Charles C. Thomas, Springfield, Ill. (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.D. J. Drutz and A. Catanzaro, Coccidioidomycosis, Am. Rev. Resp. Dis. 117:559–585, 727–771 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.W. St. C. Symmers, Cases of coccidioidomycosis seen in Britain, in: Coccidioidomycosis ( L. Ajello, ed.), University of Arizona, Tucson (1967), p. 301.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Ajello, ed., Coccidioidomycosis, University of Arizona, Tucson (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Ajello (ed.), Coccidioidomycosis: Current Clinical and Diagnostic Status, Symposia Specialists, Miami (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.S. H. Cheu (ed.), Coccidioidomycosis Bibliography Research Service Publication, 1972 ed., Veterans Administration Hospital, Fresno, Calif. (1972).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1980