Correlations in Hadron Collisions at High Transverse Momentum
Unfortunately it is not my intention to give anything like a general summary report on the situation in high transverse momentum collisions. All I want to do is give a report on work on some particular model described in a paper by Field and Feynman1. The ideas have now been applied to correlation experiments. The results have been described by Fox2 at the APS meeting in Brookhaven. What I want to do here is just summarize the ideas of these papers and to tell you what the situation now appears to be.
KeywordsPosite Straw Azimuth Verse
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Field and R. P. Feynman, CALT-68–565.Google Scholar
- 2.G. Fox, CALT-68–573.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Donaldson et al., Phys. Rev. Letters 36., 1110 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.R. F. Schwitters, “Hadron Production at SPEAR,” International Symposium on Lepton and Photon Interactions, Stanford (1975); J. C. VanderVade “Neutrino-Proton Interactions in the 15-foot Bubble Chamber and Properties of Hadron Jets,” IV International Winter Meeting on Fundamental Physics, Salardu, Spain (1976); J. T. Dakin, et al.,Phys. Rev. D10 1401 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Alper et al., Nucl. Phys. B100, 237 (1975); M. B. Albrow et al., Nucl. Phys. B73, 40 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Della Negra (CCHK collaboration). Private communication and Phys. Rev. Letters 55B, 341 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.H. J. Frisch (Chicago-Princeton) Preliminary data; See, for example, H. J. Frisch, Invited Talk, annual meeting Brookhaven National Laboratory, October 1976 (FFL-77–13).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Darriulat et al., (CERN R412 Experiment), Nucl. Phys. B107, 429 (1976).Google Scholar