Computation of Mössbauer Spectra
The main purpose of this paper is to draw attention to three new computer programs which have been written at Argonne National Laboratory, in collaboration with Stanley Ruby, for the purpose of computing Mössbauer spectra. They have been written almost entirely within the constraints of the FORTRAN II computer language and should therefore need very little modification to be usable with any large enough computer which has a FORTRAN compiler. The programs consist of three main codes called UNIXTL, LVSPHS, and PDRHXT which deal with three different types of Mössbauer experiment, and a library of subroutines, called by the main codes, which perform the calculation.
KeywordsArgonne National Laboratory MOSSBAUER Spectrum Main Code FORTRAN Compiler United States Atomic Energy Commission
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. R. Gabriel, The Calculation of Intensities in Mössbauer Spectra, submitted to J. Chem. Phys. for publication.Google Scholar
- 2.J. R. Gabriel and S. L. Ruby, The Computation of Mössbauer Spectra, submitted to Phys. Rev, for publication.Google Scholar
- 4.G. W. Ludwig and H. H. Woodbury, Phys. Rev. 117:1286 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Mueller, Householder’s Method for Complex Matrices and Eigensystems of Hermitian Matrices, Argonne National Laboratory Applied Mathematics Division Technical Report No. 77.Google Scholar
- 7.B. Garbow, Share Distribution ANF, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, Illinois.Google Scholar