Nutrition, Physical Activity and Physical Fitness
Physical fitness and performance have been for some years of interest, also from the nutritional aspect, to sports medical officers and occupational and sports physiologists. In recent years, however, the interaction between physical activity, muscular work, resulting physical fitness and nutrition is the focus of nutritionsts-physiologists as well a clinicians.
KeywordsPhysical Fitness Meal Frequency Foetal Period Spontaneous Motor Activity Muscular Work
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Astrand P.O., Rodahl K.: “Textbook of work physiology”. McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York etc., 1977. (2nd ed.)Google Scholar
- Hejda S.: Z. Altersforsch. 21: 159, 1968.Google Scholar
- Pařízková J:: “Body fat and physical fitness”. Martinus Nijhoff B.V. Medical Division, The Hague 1977Google Scholar
- Pařízková J., Petrásek R.: “Nutrition and Metabolism”, in press 1978Google Scholar
- Pařízková J., Petrásk R.: prepared for publication.Google Scholar