Gauge Fields (Lecture 3)
Part of the The Subnuclear Series book series (SUS, volume 20)
In this lecture I wish to discuss several problems concerning the Dirac monopole.
KeywordsFeynman Rule Magnetic Monopole World Line Radial Wave Function Feynman Path
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y. Kazama, Chen Ning Yang and Alfred S. Goldhaber, Phys. Rev. D15: 2287 (1977)Google Scholar
- 3.Alfred S. Goldhaber, Phys. Rev. D16: 1815 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Dai Xian-Xi and Ni Guang-Jiong, Physica Energiae Fortis et Physica Nuclearis 2: 225 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Kazama and Chen Ning Yang, Phys. Rev. D15: 2300 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Chen Ning Yang, p.237, Edited by N. S. Craigie, P. Goddard and W. Nahm, ( World Scientific, 1982 ).Google Scholar
- 7.Tai Tsun Wu and Chen Ning Yang, Phys. Rev. D14: 437 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.P.A.M. Dirac, Phys. Rev. 74:817 (1948). See also J.Schwinger, Particles, Sources and Fields (Addison-Wesley), vols. 1 and 2.Google Scholar
- 9.Tu Tung-sheng, Wu Tai-Tsun and Yang Chen-Ning, Scientia Sinica 21: 317 (1978).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1984