A Fast Modular Multiplication Algorithm with Application to Two Key Cryptography
This paper presents an algorithm which will perform multiplication modulo C in [log2C] + 7 clock pulses.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. E. Knuth, The Art of Computer Programming, Vol. 2: Semi-numerical Algorithms, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.M. J. Norris, and G. J. Simmons, “Algorithms for high-speed modular arithmetic,” Congressus Numeratium, Vol. 31 (1981), 153–163.Google Scholar
- 7.R. W. Roberts, National Bureau of Standards, “Encryption algorithm for computer data encryption,” Federal Register, Vol. 40, No. 52 (March 17, 1975 ), 12134–12139.Google Scholar
- 8.J. E. Robertson, “A deterministic procedure for the design of carry-save adders and borrow-save subtractors,” University of Illinois, Dept. of Computer Science, Report No. 235 (July 1967).Google Scholar
- 9.F. A. Rohatsch, “A study of transformations applicable to the development of limited carry-borrow propagation adders,” Ph.D. Thesis, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL (June 1967).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1983