Local Network Cryptosystem Architecture: Access Control
- 435 Downloads
A mechanism which uses keyed verification sequences at the link layer of protocol to control access to data transport facilities of a local area network will be described.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K.J. Biba, “LocalNet(tm): a digital communications network for broadband coaxial cable,” Proc. IEEE CompCon, ( Feb. 1981 ), pp. 59–63.Google Scholar
- T.A. Berson and R.K. Bauer, “Local network cryptosystem architecture,” Proc. IEEE CompCon, (Feb. 1982), pp. 138–143.Google Scholar
- Data Encryption Standard, FIPS PUB 46, U.S. Department of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards, (January, 1977).Google Scholar
- H. Beker and F. Piper, Cipher Systems, Northwood Books, London (1982).Google Scholar
- L. Blum, M. Blum and M. Shub, “A simple secure pseudo-random number generator,” Memorandum UCB/ERL M82/65, Electronics Research Laboratory, College of Engineering, University of California, Berkeley (Sept. 1982).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1983