Assay and Isolation of Substances Controlling Morphogenesis in Hydra
To assay and isolate morphogens from hydra.
KeywordsCrude Extract Mass Culture Column Size Blue Dextran Biological Unit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Grimmelikhufizen, C. J. P., and Schaller, H. C. 1977. Isolation of a substance activating foot formation in hydra, Cell DU:1’er. 6: 297–305.Google Scholar
- Schaller, II. C. 1973. Isolation arid characterization of a low-molecular-weight substance activating head and bud formation in hydra. J. Embryoi. Exp. Morphol. 29:27–38Google Scholar
- Schaller, H.C., Schmidt, T., and Grimmelikhuijzen, C. J. P. 1979. Separation arid specificity of action of four morphogens from hydra. Wilhelm Roux Eniwicklungsmech. Org. 186: 134–149.Google Scholar
- Schmidt, T., and Schaller, H. C. 1976. Evidence for a foot-inhibiting substance in hydra. Cell Differ. 5:151–159. 324 Morphogenesis in HydraGoogle Scholar
- Schmidt, T., and Schaller, H. C. 1980. Properties of the foot inhibitor from hydra. Wilhelm Roux Arch. Entwicklungsmech. Org. 188:133–139.Google Scholar
- Webster. G. 1971. Morphogenesis and pattern formation in hydroids. Biol. Rev. 46:1–46.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1983