Photography permits recording and storing of data concerning the distribution, morphology, and histology of hydra, and is useful in illustrating studies on hydra.
KeywordsExposure Factor Lens Focal Length Ghost Image Eastman Kodak Company Lens Aperture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blaker, Alfred A. 1965. Photography for Scientific Publications, Freeman, San Francisco.Google Scholar
- Blaker, Alfred A. 1976. Field Photography, Freeman, San Francisco.Google Scholar
- Eastman Kodak Company. 1970, Basic Scientific Photography,Kodak Scientific Data Book N-5. Macrophotography 149Google Scholar
- Eastman Kodak Company, 1974. Photography through the Microscope Kodak Scientific Data Book P-2.Google Scholar
- Eastman Kodak Company. 1975 Close-up Photography and Photomacrography Kodak Scientific Data Book N-16.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1983