Phase Boundary Determinations of Binary Mixtures at Low Temperatures
In an Investigation of the applicability of binary gas mixtures as cryogenic refrigerants, it is necessary to have phase data on the mixtures of interest. Since the literature showed only fragmentary data for mixtures, a test program was initiated to determine the phase boundaries for selected mixtures.
KeywordsPhase Boundary Binary Mixture Equilibrium Cell Vacuum Jacket Supply Valve
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. W. Browning, “Research on the Application of Binary Gas Mixtures to Low Temperature Cooling Systems,” ASD-TDR-63–339 (May 20,1963).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Kurata and J. P. Kohn, Petroleum Processing (December 1956).Google Scholar
- 4.O. T. Bloomer and J. D. Parent, Bulletin No. 17, Institute of Gas Technology (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.R. B. Scott, Cryogenic Engineering, D. Van Nostrand Company, Princeton, New Jersey (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.Compendium of the Properties of Materials at Low Temperature Phase I, V. J. Johnson (ed.), WADD Technical Report 60–56, Part I.Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Cook, Argon, Helium and the Rare Gases, II, Interscience Publishers, New York (1961).Google Scholar