Low Energy Neutrino Interactions
This paper was intended to be a review of low energy neutrino interactions. However, in view of our. recently reported deuteron results, we have been requested to concentrate on them. To this end, we comment briefly on pion factory neutrino experiments and then discuss reactor neutrino work and, at greater length, the deuteron experiment.
KeywordsNeutrino Oscillation Neutrino Spectrum Reactor Neutrino Single Neutron 252Cf Source
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.H.H. Chen, F. Reines et al., “A Study of Neutrino Electron Elastic Scattering at LAMPF”, LAMPF Experiment No. 225.Google Scholar
- 3.S. Blankenship — UCI internal report, UCI-10P19-102 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Blankenship — UCI internal report, UCI-10P19-104 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Davis, Jr., and D.S. Harmer, Bull. Amer. Phys. Soc. (2) 4, 219 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Soni and D. Silverman, private communication.Google Scholar
- 9.F. Boehm, private communication.Google Scholar
- 10.UCI internal reports — UCI-10P19-141 (1979), UCI-10P19-132 (1978), UCI-10P19-126 (1977).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Blankenship, Georgia Institute of Technology, private communication.Google Scholar
- 13.R.M. Ahrens and L. Gallaher, Phys. Rev. D20, 2714 (1979) and private communication (1980).Google Scholar
- S. L. Glashow, J. Iliopoulos and L. Maiani, Phys. Rev. D2, 1285 (1970).Google Scholar