Lasers in Modern Industries
Selected applications of lasers in semiconductor integrated circuits manufacturing, radar systems, material cutting and drilling, and inspection of electric power cables will be briefly discussed to serve as illustrative examples of laser applications in such modern industries as microelectronics, avionics, machining, and electric power. Reference 1 provides a discussion of worldwide laser markets and their growth for those readers who desire a broader overview of this subject.
KeywordsRadar System Laser Radar Dynamic Random Access Memory Electric Power Industry Polysilicon Film
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P. H. Abelson, Editorial; AAAS Science Journal, March 1977Google Scholar
- 3.J. G. Posa, Electronics, 28, July 1981, pp. 117–120Google Scholar
- 4.R. T. Smith, Electronics, 28, July 1981, pp. 131–134Google Scholar
- 6.P. F. Dumal and C. M. Banas, 1983 ASM Conference on Applications of Lasers in Material Processing, Los Angeles, CA, 24–26 January 1983 Reprint 8301–020 from American Society of MetalsGoogle Scholar
- 8.B. B. Silverman, Proceedings of the IEEE 1982 National Aerospace and Electronics Conference, Vol. 2, pp. 569–575Google Scholar