Selected Topics in Non-Accelerator Physics
Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (NSSB, volume 126)
Recent theories in high-energy physics have given rise to speculative predictions; their proof relies on a great variety of experiments, most of which do not require high-energy accelerators.
KeywordsNeutrino Mass Neutrino Oscillation Magnetic Charge Solar Neutrino Magnetic Monopole
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.F. Boehm, Status of lepton conservation and neutrino mass, submitted to Surveys, 3 March 1983.Google Scholar
- 4.D.O. Caldwell, Proc. 1982 Summer Study on Elementary Particle Physics and Future Facilities, Snowmass, Colorado (Amer. Phys. Soc., Division of Particles and Fields, New York, 1983), p. 600.Google Scholar
- 5.O. Fackler et al. (Rockfeiler University-Fermilab-Lawrence Livermore Lab. Collaboration), An experiment to measure the υe mass, private communication from R. Cool.Google Scholar
- 7.R.S. Raghaven (Bell Telephone Lab.), Ultra-low energy K-capture decay of 158Tb: a new neutrino “balance”, to be published.Google Scholar
- 10.Proc. 1982 Summer Workshop on Proton Decay Experiments, Argonne, I11. (ANL-HEP-CP 82-24, 1982).Google Scholar
- 12.R.M. Bionta et al. (IMB Collaboration), A search for proton decay into e+μ°, submitted to Phys. Rev. Lett., 1983.Google Scholar
- 13.S. Coleman, The magnetic monopole fifty years later, Harvard preprint HUTP 82/A032 (1982).Google Scholar
- 14.D.B. Cline, Binding of monopoles in matter and search in large quantities of old iron ore, Invited talk at Wingspread Monopole Workshop, Racine, Wisconsin, October 1982.Google Scholar
- 16.C. Rubbia, Hunting the supermassive monopole without superconductivity, Int. report CERN-EP/82-01 (1982).Google Scholar
- 18.P. Eberhard, Magnetic monopoles and the galactic magnetic field, LBL, Group A physics note No. 946, 23 July 1982.Google Scholar
- M.S. Goodman et al., A sensitive search for neutron-antineutron transitions, Oak Ridge Proposal ORNL/Phys.-82/1 (1982).Google Scholar
- 19.S. Dimopoulos, S.L. Glashow, E.M. Purcell and F. Wilczek, Magnetic monopoles: A local source?, Harvard preprint HUTP-82/A016 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1985