Temperature Dependence of the Brightness of the Radiation Emitted by Electroluminescent Capacitors
A simultaneous analysis was made of the temperature dependences of the brightness of the radiation emitted by an electroluminescent capacitor and of the current rectified by this capacitor. The influence of the frequency of the excitation field on these characteristics was also determined. This made it possible to draw some conclusions about the mechanism which governed the electroluminescence brightness. It was concluded that the physical meaning of the parameters deduced from the temperature dependence of the brightness should be approached with great caution.
KeywordsZinc Sulfide Green Band Blue Band Excitation Field Average Brightness
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. K. Vereshchagin, Opt. Spektrosk., 16:290 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Georgobiani and M.V. Fok, Opt. Spektrosk., 10:188 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Nuvar’eva and P.E. Ramazanov, Izv. Vyssh. Ucheb. Zaved., Fizika, No. 3, p. 113 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Georgobiani, E.Yu. L’vova, and M.V. Fok, Opt. Spektrosk., 15:95 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. P. Chukova and M.V. Fok, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 35:762 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.M. V. Fok and Yu.P. Chukova, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 35:1139 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.L. V. Keldysh, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz., 34:962 (1958).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. P. Chukova, Tr. Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 37:149 (1966).Google Scholar
- 11.I. K. Vereshchagin, Opt. Spektrosk., 16:651 (1964).Google Scholar
- 13.M. V. Fok and Yu. P. Chukova, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 35:2065 (1965).Google Scholar
- 14.V. V. Antonov-Romanovskii and L.A. Vinokurov, Opt. Spektrosk., 1:71 (1956).Google Scholar
- 16.J. T. Randall and M.H.F. Wilkins, Proc. Roy. Soc., London, A184:366 (1945).Google Scholar